You see, when I first heard of the term SEO(Search Engine Optimisation) many years ago, it sounded like some divine magic that only a few people in the industry understood how to use.
Some marketing experts would even have you believe that it takes years of devoted study and practice to understand the subject, but that’s farther from the truth. SEO isn’t a rocket science, and it’s easier than you think.
It’s true that mastering the nitty-gritty of SEO takes time, but the fact is that you can learn the basics in just a few minutes once you’re given the right guide. That is what this content will do for you.
A lot of people are eager to learn this concept. No wonder millions of People search Google for the keyword “SEO” every month.
In a world where more than 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, coming up on the first page of Google for your target keywords can be the deciding factor between a business that’s booming and one that’s struggling.
- Any graduate with the basic computer programming language
- Analytical and logical skills
- Technical knowledge in areas of object-oriented design, database management etc
- Web designing & Development Companies
- Software development Companies
- Marketing Professionals
- Online Marketing Companies
- Mobile App Development Companies
- House Wife
- Retired Professionals
- All Those who have a passion for creating websites.
- Well-Structured and Industry-Relevant Course Curriculum
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty Members
- Exposure to Live Projects from Day One
- Periodic Evaluation and Feedback
- Placement Assistance on Successful Completion
Mobile : +91 9966812218
Visit : 2nd Floor,Sree Kanya Arcade, 4th Lane, Dwarakanagar, Opposite Union Bank, Visakhapatnam-16,A.P